Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab: Youngstown Area Chiropractor
A Different Approach to the Opioid Epidemic
Advanced Chiro in the News
Advanced Chiropractic Sponsors Local Olympic Hopeful
“I attribute a lot of my success to the help I get from Dr. Michael Lyons at Advanced Chiropractic and Rehab in Boardman. Dr. Lyons has been a great asset to my training. With his help, I am able to compete at a high level while remaining pain free.”
–Michael Mannozzi, USA Track and Field 40K Race Walk National Champion and recent third place winner at the Olympic Trials
Upcoming Get Fit Lecture Series Schedule:
- May 23 Walk Run Exercise, how to get started
- June 20 Fit vs Fat, Healthy Lifestyle eating and understanding body composition
- July 25 Functional Exercises, the basic functional exercises everyone should be doing
- August 22 Understanding Sports Nutrition, what exactly are they selling you at GNC?
- September 19 Strength Training, looking to start resistance training where to start and how to do it right.
- October 24 TBA
- November 21 How to Survive the Holidays and the off season!
All lectures are held at 6:00 PM at the Boardman Office. Anyone is welcome to attend but space is limited so we encourage you to sign up in advance by calling the office at 330-726-7404 or sending us an email at email@example.com.