Diagnostic testing is crucial to determining the appropriate treatment plan. At Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab, we complete a thorough evaluation before recommending any treatment options. Our battery of diagnostic tests can include but are not limited to the following:
- Flexibility Assessment: Bending and stretching in multiple directions measures flexibility and potential spine issues.
- Gait Examination: By watching patients walk, our doctors can determine issues between the pelvis and spine.
- Piriformis Test: This test require patients to lie down and then flex and bend their knee and hip. A Piriformis Test is used to check hip joint flexibility and mobility.
- Posture Evaluation: Improper posture can lead to joint pain, muscle soreness, spinal misalignment and subluxation.
- Psoas Muscle Test: A test to identify imbalance of the joints between vertebrae that may cause pain and weaken strength.
- Straight Leg Raise Exercise: A straight leg raise can measure the flexibility of the hamstring and tension on the sciatic nerve.
- Yeoman’s Test: This test can indicate joint strain and loss of joint mobility in the sacroiliac joints.
Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab is the smart choice to better health in the Youngstown / Mahoning Valley area. We have the knowledge and experience to help patients recover from injuries and improve the quality of their lives. Contact us to start the healing process in either our Boardman or Hubbard offices.
We have been servicing the Youngstown and Mahoning Valley area since 2001 with convenient locations in Boardman, Hubbard, and Kinsman. At Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab we are multi-disciplinary rehabilitation group that treats work comp injuries, whiplash, sports injuries and specializes in much more than just low back pain.