Achieve a Healthier & Pain Free Life
with Chiropractic Care
Is your back pain preventing you from doing the things in life you enjoy?
- We understand the impact an auto or work injury or neck and back pain can have on your life. It can be something as significant as not being able to go to work or being able to care for a loved one, to simple things in life such as putting on your shoes or getting a restful night of sleep.
- Back pain or injuries can be a serious and debilitating condition that can greatly affect your life. Lower back injuries are the NUMBER ONE cause of disability in working aged Americans. Getting an expert evaluation and proper care is important.
- There can be many causes of neck or back pain, some of which can be very serious. It is important to see a qualified doctor who can accurately diagnosis your condition and order any important diagnostic tests you may need.
- Have you considered a Chiropractor? Chiropractic is a profession based on improving your health by improving the way your body functions with this use of manipulation, manual therapies, therapeutic exercise and nutritional and lifestyle advice. This functional approach is safer and more effective in relieving your pain and is the smart choice before considering pain medications or surgery.
We're here to help you.
Chiropractic care is one of the safest most cost effective treatments with positive long term benefits.
Dealing with the complications
of an auto injury or work injury can be overwhelming let our highly skilled chiropractors and knowledgeable staff help guide you through the process.
Costs are more affordable than
you may think. Almost all insurance plans cover treatment and we have affordable payment plans tailored to your needs at a price you can afford.
As a Chiropractor we are Certified Ohio BWC Physicians, we accept and manage your case a Physician of Record, even if your case does not require chiropractic care.
We don’t just treat pain, we look at the movement patterns, joint restrictions and nerve interference in the spine that are creating the pain.
Injuries may be part of the game but they don’t have to be the end of a season. See our Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician to get you back safely & better than ever.
Injuries from car crashes can be serious and it is important to see a physician who knows and understands how to treat these injuries.
Explore Our Chiropractic Services
Spinal Stabilization Exercises
Shoulder, Knee and Extremity Rehabilitation
Trigger Point Dry Needling
Athletic Training & Concussion Management
Graston Technique or Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation (IASTM)
Getting Started is Easy
Call us to provide us with some basic information
Schedule a patient consultation or examination
One of our highly trained patient care coordinators will verify the level of your insurance coverage and discuss your out of pocket financial requirements
Get back to feeling better again. Over 85% of our patients are back to normal activities after the first two weeks of care.
Chiropractic Care is Extremely Safe!
- No Surgery is needed for 98% of patients seeing a chiropractor first for their low back pain and sciatica/sciatic leg pain!
- Avoid harmful and addictive opioid pain medications! The vast majority of patients get fast relief without the need for pain medications.
- Spinal manipulation is extremely safe when performed by a skilled chiropractor. There is significantly less risk than even taking over the counter pain medications such as ibuprofen.
- You don’t have to have your neck or back “cracked”! We offer many different therapies and modalities. While manipulative therapy is highly effective for most, it is not the only treatment we offer. Our highly trained physicians will provide and recommend the safest and most appropriate care for your specific needs.
Why Choose Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab, Inc.?
- Guaranteed Results! We offer a money back guarantee if you do not see a significant improvement or are unhappy with care within the first two weeks of your treatment plan.
- Fast Convenient Availability. We typically see new patients within 24-48 hours of scheduling and sometimes on the even the same day. We are available Mon-Fri at most locations and have late evening hours at least two days a week at all locations.
- A Chiropractor Near Me? We have three convenient office locations in the Mahoning Valley. In Boardman we are located in Southbridge West office complex on Rt 224. In Hubbard we are on East Main Street and in the square in Kinsman Ohio.
- Upfront Pricing. We have a very knowledgeable well trained staff that will assist you in understanding your insurance benefits and what the costs will be for your treatment plan a head of time.
- Affordable Treatment Plans. We offer affordable treatment with payment plans for those without insurance or with high deductible insurance plans. Learn more about the cost of chiropractic care.
- We have three chiropractors on staff with over 85 years of combined experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the sections below to find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions regarding chiropractic care. Learn the truth about myths and misconceptions regarding chiropractic care and spinal manipulation.
If you still have questions, please contact our office or schedule your free new patient consultation!
What is this going to cost me? Does insurance cover it?
You do not need insurance to be able to afford an effective care plan. Care may be more affordable than you may have thought. While treatment is highly individualized, most patients advanced payment plan average $40-65 a visit depending on the level of care they require. We also offer payment plans that can defer the upfront expense to help you get the care you need now.
While most insurances do cover care in our office, most patients will have some level of out of pocket expense or just leave out the second most insurance plans. Many insurance plans have limitations on the amount of treatment or types of care they are willing to pay for. Coverage is highly dependent on what the employer chooses for coverage.
Some insurance plans, like Medicare and Medicaid, will only cover spinal manipulation and will not cover the patient examination or any additional therapies the patient may need. Most auto injury and work injury cases will have little to no out of pocket expense but the patients are still responsible for their bill once their case is settled.
We understand that this can be confusing and difficult to navigate. Our experienced staff will be happy to verify your benefits and let you know in advance what your out of pocket expense will be before we begin treatment.
Once you start you always have to go.
A lot of people choose to continue with treatment once they find something effective and works well for them. Some people with chronic conditions sometimes require ongoing treatment such as supportive or maintenance care.
Most people will have significant relief in the first few visits with the majority of their pain and symptoms resolving in the first two weeks of care. Most care plans are 4-6 weeks in total duration with most injuries requiring only 1-2 rounds of treatment to get significant lasting pain relief.
Chiropractic care is about restoring function and correcting abnormal movement not necessarily treating pain.
While most patients get fast relief of symptoms with care, correcting functional problems and changing the body to improve health can be a much longer process.
Do I need a referral?
No referral is necessary to see the doctors or receive treatment in our office. Chiropractors are actual physicians and trained as such with Chiropractic school following much the same curriculum as medical school. For this reason, we are considered point of entry healthcare providers and are qualified to diagnosis your condition, order any diagnostic test you may need or even refer you to a specialist if your condition requires such.
I have been told to rest and take medication for my back pain first.
Several studies have shown that active early intervention in back pain often times will have a faster recovery and better long term benefits than medications and bedrest. Most medications have been proven to have little benefit in the treatment of both acute and chronic back pain with many of them having very serious side effects.
The American College of Physicians recommends spinal manipulation, acupuncture, massage, and exercise therapy FIRST, before the use of dangerous opioid medications.
I had a previous back surgery or I have slipped discs and was told not to see a chiropractor.
A very large percentage of our patients have had a previous low back surgery and almost all of them have some spinal disc issue to some degree. Chiropractic is a profession not a treatment so while traditional spinal manipulation may not be the best treatment option for someone with an acute disc herniation or previous spinal fusion, there are many other treatment options we offer that can be just as safe and effective.
I went to see a chiropractor and it made me sore or didn't help.
We often times offer a new approach and insight to treatment that may be different than what you’ve had in the past.
Studies have shown that close to 90% of those who see a chiropractor report some benefit and greater than 70% of them will be highly satisfied.
There are many treatment options and a bad experience with one can easily be avoided or changed. If your condition is something we can not help we will refer you to an appropriate specialist and find someone who can.
What Are Our Patients Saying?
Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab, Inc. is dedicated to patient health and satisfaction.
I have been a patient of Dr. Crum for over 20 years, and followed him when he merged with Advanced Chiropractic. His care has been a critical element in the management of the pain that I have been challenged with as a result of multiple sclerosis for the majority of my adult life. There couldn’t be a more qualified, able and caring care provider than Dr. Crum, and, if chiropractic care is an option for you, I recommend him without reservation.
– John V.
I have been a patient for a few months now due to chronic pain I’ve had for years. The entire staff is warm, friendly, and always ready to help. I appreciate the detailed care routine they have established to more effectively manage and reduce my neck, shoulder, and upper back pain. There is such a difference between band-aiding a problem through medicine and what chiropractic care can do to fix.
These guys are great here! They have managed to stop the lower back pain that I have had for years in just two short weeks. I have always seen some benefit from chiropractic but not like the difference these guys have made! It has changed my life. I can sleep now! You have to give them a real try if you are in pain!
– Zackary R.
I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Lyons. He’s very knowledgeable and works hard at staying on top of the latest information in his field. His maintenance program has really improved my lower back pain and stiffness.
– Francois M.
Dr. Lyons and his staff are wonderful! They helped me overcome my long term Chronic Lower Back and Shoulder pain. I recommend them to everyone!
– Susan T.
Excellent physical therapy and chiropractic team! You’re in good hands from the moment you walk in the door to the moment you leave.
I brought my infant in to see Dr. Crum as he had a rough labor and delivery as well as having issues latching. After being seen by Dr. Crum his latching issues resolved. I’m very happy with the care I received at Advanced Chiropractic! If your baby is having any issues I highly recommend making an appointment.
I recently got into a car accident and this place has helped a great deal. They do everything they can to accommodate you and work around your schedule. The nurses are wonderful and the doctors are extremely competent. I won’t go to any other place!
– Randi G.