The word “chiropractic” derived its name from the Greek words meaning “done by hand”. Chiropractic is a conservative approach to health restoration, maintenance, and disease resistance. As a natural health-care method, chiropractic, by choice, does not utilize drugs or surgical procedures. While chiropractic recognizes that drugs and surgery may be necessary at times, it also understands their limitations and risks. Therefore, chiropractic takes a non-invasive approach to illness.
Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab, Inc. treats each patient with a comprehensive strategy involving physical adjustments, education, nutritional support, and wellness planning. Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab has freed many in the Youngstown / Warren area from pain and debilitating medication. Our balance of holistic treatment and sound medical knowledge ensure that you are in good hands.
Spinal manipulation is not limited to patients who have been involved in an accident or suffer from chronic neck or back pain. It can help with a wide range of conditions.
- Low Back Pain: Symptoms of low back pain may be felt anywhere below the ribs and above the legs.
- Neck Pain: Neck pain, also known as cervicalgia, affects nearly 70% of people at some point in their lives.
- Shoulder, Elbow & Wrist Pain: Causes of shoulder pain may include shoulder dislocation, arthritis, shoulder fracture, shoulder tendonitis, shoulder bursitis, rotator cuff tear, shoulder separation and frozen shoulder.
- Hip, Knee & Ankle Problems: A functional assessment of the entire lower kinetic chain from the low back to the foot has to be considered since many hip, knee, ankle and foot problems are often times related to dysfunction in another area in the lower kinetic chain.
- Headaches: There are many types of headaches including migraine, tension headache, sinus headache or cluster headache. The majority of headaches are caused by muscle tension in the neck.
- Sports Injuries: Athletes pose a unique experience in the chiropractic practice. While injuries are certainly common place we fell putting importance on regular maintenance will help the body be more flexible, rebound faster from strenuous use, and lessen the over all stress on joints and ligaments.
- Work Injuries: Our physicians are Ohio BWC certified and we are currently accepting injured worker cases as physician of record (POR) for new and old cases.
- Automobile Accidents & Whiplash: Whiplash is traditionally thought of as a sudden jarring of the neck causing excessive bending of the head and neck backwards and forwards.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Symptoms include pain, tingling, numbness and other symptoms in the wrist. Carpal tunnel syndrome can be caused by genetic and environmental factors or a combination of both.
- Disc Problems & Sciatica: The pain and dysfunction that results from these conditions can be effectively treated and managed. The reason for this pain is not a PROBLEM, it is a SYMPTOM and will typically respond to functional treatment that focuses on decreasing spinal dysfunction and improving function.
Advanced Chiropractic & Rehab is the smart choice in Youngstown Chiropractic care. We have the knowledge and experience to help patients recover from injuries and improve the quality of their lives. Contact us to start the healing process in our chiropractic offices in Boardman and Hubbard.