March 24th update regarding COVID-19:
We hope everyone is safe and getting through this difficult time. We’re sending this update in addition to the one we released March 18, 2020 outlining the measures we have taken in light of the situation. With the recent Stay at Home order issued by the Governor and the Ohio Health Department, we’re posting the additional measures we will be taking in response to this.
1. We will continue to provide services on an emergency basis. This includes patients who are still in need of care and still require acute care services. If your condition is stable and you can wait, we ask that you do. We are accepting patients in need of acute care for pain and injury on an emergency basis.
2. We are tentatively booking regular patients for the week of April 6th.
3. We will only allow two patients in the office at a time and we are only allowing patients in the office. Anyone else will have to wait in the car or outside.
4. We will continue to maintain at least six feet of distance between staff and patients in the office at all times.
5. We are requiring all patient to have their temperature checked before seeing a provider. Any patient unwilling to have temperature checked cannot receive care.
6. We are suspending therapeutic massage and exercise therapies at this time to minimize patient time in the office and exposure risk to others.
7. Providers will continue to wear PPE such as gloves and N95 mask while in contact with patients.
8. We will continue with all the measures of cleaning and sanitation we outlined in our prior update on March 18th.
9. We will be offering separate hours of service to anyone over 65 or that has a health condition that would consider them immunocompromised.
10. Office hours have been changed or restricted at all three office locations. Please call for appointment. Walk-in appointments cannot be accommodated at this time.