April 28th update regarding COVID-19:
Governor DeWine is easing restrictions on businesses and has released elective medical procedures to resume as of April 27, 2020. In accordance with the Governor’s directives, we are going to resume scheduling all regular patients who wish to come in for care. We are once again scheduling massage therapy, rehabilitative exercise and maintenance/supportive care visits.
We are still following guidelines and restrictions recommended by the Governor’s office and we posted in our previous Covid-19 updates on March 24 and March 18, which are as follows:
- We are strongly encouraging the use of masks by all patients
2. All staff will use masks.
3. We will continue to only allow patients with appointments to be in the office during their scheduled time
4. We will continue to maintain social distancing requirements as best as possible
5. We are going to continue to check employee and patients temperatures
6. We will continue to maintain our stringent sanitization processes.
7. We will continue to have limited hours and scheduling capacity in order to meet social distancing guidelines so we will not be able to accommodate walk-in visits and we are encouraging patients to schedule appointments ahead of time in order to reserve a spot.
We also understand many have been out of work or are currently unemployed. If you have lost your benefit coverage or no longer can afford your co-pay or deductible, we are offering financial assistance and maybe be able to waive these payments for up to 90 days in these cases. For patients who have lost their job and health coverage, we have special pricing and payment plans to help get you back on your feet and ready to go back to work